1. The Curtains we make
We make hand made Curtains with the following options.
- Pencil Pleat heading
- Ruffle heading
- Double Pleat heading
- Triple Pleat heading
- Cartridge Pleat heading
- Goblet Pleat heading
- Cotton lined
- Cotton lined & interlined
- Blackout lined
- Blackout lined & interlined
2. The way we make them
We work on making beautiful, high quality products, not on how quickly or cheaply things can be made.
Here’s why we describe our Curtains as beautifully hand made.
- Hand stitched hems and sides
- Double 8cm hems on floor length and double 6cm hems on sill length
- Hand made double pleats. (We don't use curtain tape for this)
- Hand pleating
- Hand mitred corners, hand slip stiched in
3. The materials we use
We don't skimp on the quality to try and save a few pennies.
Here are examples of the materials we use and finishing touches we offer as standard.
- 100% sateen cotton linings
- Specially chosen Interlining we have found is best suited to curtains
- Fabric covered lead weights
- Double pin hooks on heavy curtains
- We use fabrics that we know the quality of and trust